Electric, Fire & Security provides alarm monitoring with a low frequency of false alarms. Alarm monitoring and quick response time from Electric, Fire & Security can make a difference during a fire, carbon monoxide detection, or burglary, where time can be the deciding factor between life and death.
Placing customer safety and security first and foremost, the staff at Electric, Fire & Security is always ready to react. We keep our clients secure and put their minds at ease.
Fire & Security is an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed fire alarm installation and service company. We can provide UL certification of your installation. We will work with you from design to completed certification with your City Fire Marshal. We comply with all standard fire codes in accordance with UL, NFPA, state and local codes. We want to provide you with the best protection.
Electric, Fire & Security sells and installs fire alarm systems from Potter Panels. Potter Panels offers both analog addressable and conventional fire alarm control panels as well as annunciators, pull stations and all other devices. We install from 2 zones up to 999 zones.
We service, repair and inspect new or existing systems in accordance to UL, NFPA, state and local codes. We work with all city fire marshals and chiefs.
Reasons to Install a New Fire Alarm System or Upgrade an Existing System:
• Many lives have been saved by properly placed smoke detectors and audio-visual alarms.
• Your property is protected from major fire loss by providing an early warning.
• Automatic notification of the fire department, through the use of off-site monitoring, protects your building.
• Insurance carriers often provide lower premiums when fire alarm systems are in place.
• Fire codes require an alarm system when building renovations are made.
• Even if you already have a fire alarm system, technology has advanced beyond the simple bell and light system. Addressable technology now allows individual device identification through custom programming by our certified technicians.
Fire Alarm System Inspections Local and state regulations require fire alarm control panels, initiating devices, alarm communication equipment, and annunciators to be inspected at least annually. Electric, Fire & Security services and repairs most existing fire alarm/smoke detection systems to assure they are working properly.
Inspections are required annually since there are maintenance items that are required which cannot be recognized by visual inspection. We make a special effort to thoroughly test and inspect all of your systems’ components for proper functionality. We test all manual pull stations, horn/strobes, and smoke/heat detectors. Documentation follows after the inspection confirming the inspection results. The results are sent to the local city for their records. We will make recommendations for corrective action.